November 22, 2009

My Whacky Advertising Class - Com 443 Blog Entry No.5

A Wedding to Remember

Today, the 21st of November 2009, for the first time in my 27 years of attending several wedding dinners in Singapore, or to be more specific, Chinese wedding dinners (boring at times), this one was different, why? Well, for one thing, the newly wed couple comprises of the beautiful bride nicely dressed who is actually my aunt, related in every way, both flesh and blood, and the groom himself, an old school mate of mine whom i have known for, not particularly well, but we are aware of each others presence.

Brief Description

The wedding dinner took place in a hotel ballroom located at Changi, east of Singapore. Upon arrival, finger foods, cocktails, beer, and wine was served to all guest. Like any other wedding, the announcer would welcome the couple into the ballroom and everyone would rise to welcome the newly wed. However, this was not the case, directly after the welcome note, everyone was astounded by the upbeat music, and first to enter were the grooms best-men and brides maid, four of each, came dancing in waving to everyone. Next, came my aunt and her husband hopping to the beat encouraging everyone to participate.

Here is an image of the table which i sat at, what caught my attention, was the photo frame which had our table number. The photography in that white frame was brilliant. The white image was photographed along Katong East Coast , the background nicely packs the shop houses of Katong. Different tables had different photographs taken, but I could not bring myself to stop starring at this photo lucky me.

The most interesting part of the dinner program was the dancing section. MJ Tribute!!!



Yes indeed, the groom my old friend from both high school and primary school. And finally, my aunt, interesting isn't it...such a small world.

It was one hell of a wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment